Rapid development of construction industry, government support for zero energy codes, high durability of cladding systems are key factors contributing to high CAGR of cladding systems during forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Cladding systems market was valued at USD 236.63 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 354.83 Billion by year 2027, at a CAGR of 5.44%. Cladding is a non-loadbearing skin or layer attached to the outside a home to shed water and protect the building from the effects of weather. It is the main element in the aesthetic appeal of the home and thus directly affects both building coast and property value. The primary role of cladding is to control the infiltration of weather elements and the egress of water vapor while providing a durable, aesthetically pleasing appearance. Cladding systems include horizontal or vertical boards, sheet materials or smaller overlapping panels such as shingles and tiles. The global cladding systems is propelled by number of factors such as increase in the residential and commercial construction and infrastructure activities, along with the demand for durability of cladding systems with the ability to withstand various weathering actions and resist chemical attacks deterioration. Scarcity of skilled workforce for installation, high raw material and installation cost are a major hindrance for the growth of global cladding market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1744
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A, DowDuPont, Tata Steel Limited, Arconic, Westlake Chemical, Etex Group, James Hardie Industries PLC
Order This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/1744
The Cladding Systems market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Material (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
- Brick Stone
- Stucco EIFS
- Fiber cement
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Cladding Systems market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The key function of cladding systems is to reduce the need to modify the indoor environment in the building as little as possible in response to the environmental load from the outdoor climate.
- Recently, The Building Products (Safety) Act 2017 (BPA) was passed by New South Wales Government to regulate building products that are unsafe or could be deemed a safety risk. The catalyst for the BPA was the well-known Lacrosse fire in Melbourne in 2014, the Grenfell fire in London in June 2017 and most recent one in the Neo Apartments in Melbourne, which all involved combustible external cladding. Buildings with combustible external cladding now require registration with the NSW Government. External combustible cladding comprises of metal composite panels, including aluminum, zinc and copper, that is applied to any of the building’s external walls or to any other external area of the building
- Bricks are commonly used as a cladding material due to its properties such as high durability on well-designed footings, non-toxicity, recycling ability into new bricks (cradle to cradle) or crushes for fill. Is has the lowest maintenance if unpainted and not rendered
- Also, vinyl cladding (polyvinyl chloride (PVC)), is available in a range of profiles, colors, textures and low or no maintenance finishes. Usually it is not regarded to be an environmentally preferred application. It has high embodied energy and emits toxins during manufacture and life cycle use, including end of life disposal. Advances are being made with PVC recycling but current recycling rates remain low due to cost and complexity.
- In terms of end use, wall claddings are anticipated be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR during the forecast period. Wall claddings are used to protect the exterior wall from weathering and also to enhance the appearance of the walls in a building. In commercial buildings such as warehouses and manufacturing plants, concrete and metal form the main wall cladding systems.
- On the basis of application, residential applications is projected to be largest segment (30%) with a CAGR 5.9% during the forecast period owing to its properties such as protection of building from external environmental forces and enhancement in the appearance of the building.
- Ceramic fibers accounts for the largest segment in the global cladding systems market due to its special characteristics such as UV radiation resistance, complete impermeableness. Further, every ceramic cladding panel offers complete tonal integrity and design consistency, with through-body color, pattern and graining – ensuring that its aesthetics do not change over time.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the dominant player in the global cladding systems market during the forecast period due to its rise in the availability of raw materials and manpower, continuous rise in the new sophisticated technologies and innovations. North America is projected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR over 5%.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1744
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Browse More Reports:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370